Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunshine

We have enjoyed such lovely weather this weekend - temperatures in the upper twenties with clear blue skies and sunshine. I hear BC has had sunshine in the liquid variety lately - wish I could send you some of our sunny weather by xpress mail :D

This is the tree just outside the entrance to our building - so pretty! It's kind of nice to have crunchy fall leaves underfoot instead of the soggy and slippery kind I'm used to :)





The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases,
His mercies never come to an end,
They are new every morning, new every morning
Great is your faithfulness oh Lord
Great is your faithfulness!

7 comments:

Yvonne said...

Great is your faithfulness - how true and how easily forgotten. Wish I could come join you in Elkhart for a walk this week - getting really tired of our "liquid sunshine" Love you!

Rosanna Toews said...

I miss you so much today. I love you.

Chrys said...

I definitely agree - some real sunshine would be a nice substitute for the liquid stuff we have. Enjoy your beautiful weather!

It's OK to be WEIRD! said...

I totally miss crunchy leaves and fall crisp sunshiney mornings. Enjoy it for us, K?

WLJZA said...

It would be so fun to go for a walk with you and Myra and crunch all the leaves. Only now I'd be the slow one unlike in spring :). Love you lots.

The W's said...

Glad to hear that you have been able to enjoy the sunshine! I love that tree - so beautiful. Maybe you could send some sunshine to Prince Rupert too?? :)

Sarah said...

That does look beautiful. I too wish you could send some more our way (although today was sunny - the first in a loooong time).
Blessings to you and yours!