Thursday, July 22, 2010

TODAY



Today Isaiah is cutting three of his top teeth. Since he is exceptionally fussy already, I figured, I might as well cut his hair. Yup, he cried through most of it but survived just fine. I just need to trim around his ears when Tim has a chance to help me - I want to avoid poking out his eyes or cutting earlobes if at all possible :D



Today we have a working dishwasher - woot! woot! There is great rejoicing in this Froese home. :D HIP HIP HOORAY!!! Now I can make cookies and muffins and all sorts of yummy foods without first considering how to obtain counter space that is being taken up by dirty dishes or whether I want to spend the extra time washing after said food is made.




Today Myra had raw carrot sticks and mushrooms dipped in ketchup for a snack. I figure, at least she's eating veggies, right?




Today I miss my AMBS family and wish we could go there for the day.

Today I decided not to worry about all the things I haven't blogged about and to just blog about today :D

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isaiah's getting so big!!! Miss you guys! So glad you found a home, a job, and a working dish washer! :) -erin

Unknown said...

What a little sweetheart Isaiah is. Great hair cut! Glad to hear about the dishwasher.

WLJZA said...

Love his hair cut, so cute. Hopefully one day soon I'll actually get to meet this cute little boy. Miss you and love you lots.
Lisa

Dan and Lynn said...

Thanks for sharing, Charlotte! Isaiah's hair cut is so cute:)!! Glad to hear that you finally have a dishwasher...can't imagine trying to keep on top of dishes without one!

Alicia Buhler said...

Your AMBS family misses you too, but is glad to hear about your day!

Anonymous said...

Love ya char.
K&A

Anonymous said...

Wow, cute haircut, Isaiah!!! Good job, mommy :)
Anita

Anonymous said...

LOVE the haircut!! So happy to hear about your day :)
Tammy