Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Cedar Springs

Yesterday we joined the MCBC pastor spouse retreat at Cedar Springs Retreat Center in Sumas, Washington. It was a gorgeous sunny day! Myra, Tim and I joined Rob and Kim Thiessen on a long walk/hike - here is a picture of some huge cottonwood trees we saw on the way.


(Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to rotate the picture.)

Not the best picture but if you look closely you'll notice swans. Apparently the babies are only three weeks old.





Later this morning, Myra and I are going to get passport pictures taken so we can hand in our applications tomorrow. I'll post some pictures of Myra and her very cute clothes later this afternoon if I can :)

3 comments:

Nathan & Rosanna Toews said...

I am glad you guys got a day to enjoy the nature around you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Charlote its Ashley! I read you blog. Its cool:) I think I am going to make one! Want to do 1 more thing before you move? Maybe breaksfast or dinner or something because I really would. Cya soon.

*Ashley* said...

Hey Charlotte its ashley. I jsut made a blog. it is ashalia.blospot.com so ya.