Friday, July 27, 2007

Weeping Time



Reflecting on the events of the past week, this song keeps playing in my mind. Rosanna, you truly found the greatest guy! and I agree - when two become one and one dies you're left with half. Wish I could take the pain away. I love you.

WEEPING TIME
Jon Buller

I’m so overwhelmed, I’m so tired
All around me my little world crumbles
Lord knows I can’t pick up all these pieces
Still I see them all there
And though I searched all around for help
I can’t seem to find it anywhere

And I will cry for it’s weeping time

Yesterday I closed my eyes and I prayed
Lord please don’t make me wake up again tomorrow
And the night was cold, yet my heart felt like fire
And my soul, it was sore from the praying
Praying for peace and quiet and more

And I will cry for it’s weeping time
And I will cry for it’s weeping time

Somehow still I believe You know my name
Somehow I understand You share my pain
They say that You have been there too
You cried, You cried

And I will cry for it’s weeping time
And I will cry for it’s weeping time


Myra's name means "a quiet song" and "light of God" - both which we have experienced from her these past days. Thank you Jesus for Myra and the comfort you pour out for us through her.






"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. 'The Lord is my portion,' says my soul, 'therefore I will hope in him.'" Lamentations 3:22 - 24

11 comments:

Yvonne said...

Charlotte - you have been an amazing sister and friend to Rosanna through all this. We will continue to pray in the coming weeks and months. I love you

The W's said...

Charlotte,
Our hearts ache for Rosanna and for you and your family. Know that we are holding you up in prayer.

Brenda and Reid

tomandlynette said...

Charlotte, I often "check up" on you through your blog. I was thinking this week how Myra would be able to bring some joy and healing to you in the midst of your sorrow. You're in my thoughts and prayers,
Lynette Roes (Kirsten's sister)

Barley Girl said...

Charlotte (And Tim)
know that christoph and I are lifting you ( and your family) up in prayers. I really have no more words...what can be said...we are crying with you.
all our love
Christoph and Karleigh Neufeld

Kirsten said...

Wow Char! Those words seem to sum up so many emotions from the past week. I agree - Myra was such a quiet and comforting song this week. I loved the cuddles that I got with her. Thank you for the love you outpoured on me all week. I really appreciate you!
Love Kirst

It's OK to be WEIRD! said...

WOW! That song is so perfect. I can only begin to imagine the hurt for all of you. As you walked with Rosanna while she waited and searched for "the guy of her dreams" and then found him...and now having to walk with her through that loss... I pray for your strength, and for Tim. Praise the Lord for small blessings - in all the turmoil and emotion of the week, Myra could have had a really rough time. I'm so glad that the Lord blessed you all with her comfort.

Anonymous said...

We will continue to pray for you, it was so good to see you again even thought I wish the circumstances were different.
Thanks for taking the time to spent with the Loewens, was greatly appreciated.
Love you lots
Aunt Ruth

Melissa said...

Charlotte and Tim,
We have been praying constantly for your family. We pray that God will provide you both with strength as you continue to be a support and comfort to Rosanna. We pray also for you to experience God's comfort as you are dealing with your feelings of loss and grief.
Melissa and Jason Boschmann

Roxy Roller said...

Char, you are a woman of deep character and strength. You no doubt have allowed God to mold you into someone so beautiful and you bring calmness with your presence. Our hearts are still with you even though we are many miles away. We love you all so much. His strength will not grow weary and it will not grow faint.
Hugs to you my friend.
~Rox

Leanne said...

I've been thinking and praying for you a lot. Hope that the craziness of your move is an adventure and that you will have peace as you leave. Blessings, Charlotte. I will miss the walks and talks.

Keith - Kristen said...

Well I guess your on your way down South today. I miss you already. I know we didn't see each other much before but knowing your going to be so much farther away, and away from your family, well just kinda makes me sad. But I am excited for your new adventure! Going to the place were I spent my first year of life. Don't remember it in the least, but do feel a bit of a connection with it :) I'm excited to hear about the new connections you'll make and the latest cute thing Myra is doing! I love you Char!