Friday, October 12, 2007

On Saturday, Myra and I journeyed from South Bend, IN to Warman, SK for my grandpa's funeral. We were there till Wednesday and arrived home around 2 am on Thursday morning. It was so good to be with family.

A nice passenger changed his seat so that Myra and I could have two seats together. I was so grateful since Myra was getting tired of being held. Here she is relaxing on the seat beside me.



All bundled up and ready for a walk outside. The air was so nice and crisp and cool.



Since being home Myra has a full-fledged cold complete with a hoarse voice, snotty nose and cough. So far she's handling it pretty well - hoping it won't get any worse :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying that her cold will clear up quickly. It was wonderful to see you and Myra.
Take care
Aunt Ruth

Yvonne said...

I'm really, really sorry that Myra's sick. Hopefully it doesn't get worse and clears up quickly. Glad you made it home safe and sound - it was great to see you this weekend. Love you!

Charlotte said...

No worries Yvonne! she's handling it pretty well - still in good spirits and eating and sleeping well - i think she might be turning the corner to getting better :)
Love you! Wish we could meet at Mill Lake for a walk this week :)

Charlotte said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yvonne said...

I'm glad to read that she's turning a corner to getting better:) I would love to meet you for a walk - it's gorgeous here today! Love you!

Keith - Kristen said...

That airplane pic sure reminds me of all the hours we've spent sleeping on planes. I have to say it was a lot more comfortable when we were smaller. What a sweetie all bundled up :)