Sunday, December 16, 2007

SNOW SNOW SNOW!!!!

Oh! The weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful.
And since we've no place to go,
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!




We've had at least 12 inches of snow overnight and a "state of emergency" for Elkhart county has been issued. It's still snowing and blowing. If anyone is caught driving on the roads they will be ticketed. Since I have so little life experience with snow (making snow special) and since I'm in the comfort of my home - I find this kind of cool! :D



Here's a picture I took yesterday afternoon ...i think you can see her bottom teeth a little - she has two now - the right one is just barely poking through.



Hope you have an enjoyable Sunday!

6 comments:

Dan and Lynn said...

That's so cool that you guys have so much snow, and such a great view of it! I'm glad you're able to enjoy it, but hopefully you'll be able to make it to the airport on Wednesday. And what a cute picture of Myra!! Can't wait to see you and Tim and that little sweetie in just 3 DAYS!!!

Yvonne said...

Wow - awesome amounts of snow!!! I agree with Lynn - I hope you can make it to the airport this week. Love you lots - cannot wait to see you!

Rosanna Toews said...

Wishing I could be in your snow filled land - enjoying a good snack on your couch. Counting down the hours till I get to hug you three. Love you.

Jamie said...

Cool! I wish we still had some snow here :)

Kirsten said...

Sounds so cozy, snuggled up in your warm home, with snow blowing outside. Fun indeed! I pray that roads will clear up every soon for your travels. Looking forward to seeing you.

The W's said...

Yay for snow!! We are experiencing snow here too but definately not as much as you! Enjoy the beauty of it. Hope you get home safe too!!