Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Finding new ways to use a strainer....



I burst into laughter when I walked upon this scene...Myra, proudly sitting in the stroller meant for her dolls and happy as can be.



"Cheese!"





Myra just started saying "cheese" to the camera today - so funny! And it cracks me up that if she knows the sound to something, then that sound equals how you say the word. For some reason every time I ask Myra to say "water" she lowers her voice to a whisper and lately each meal time Myra will point to her cupboard and say "cup" then I have to give her a cup and lid for her to play with while she eats. She's been practicing the twisting motion of twisting lids on and off. :D Oh! I just love her to bits!

6 comments:

WLJZA said...

So fun hearing her talk, and I'm really glad you love her to bits, just like a mommy should. Love you lots. Thanks for sharing her cuteness with us.

Rosanna Toews said...

Oh I miss you so so so so much. I love this video and pictures and I just want to squeeze you real close Myra. I love you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking time to post fun cuteness Charlotte; chirps and hugs

Anonymous said...

It is so good to hear her and see her in action as well as the still pics. Can she say 'pig'? :)GF

Ruth said...

Thanks you so much for taking the time to share the pictures and video with us, we LOVE to watch them!!!
A. Ruth

Dan and Lynn said...

Myra Pie is such a cutie! That's so fun that she's learning new words - thanks for sharing!