Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Picture Perfect

Myra hanging out in the laundry room with me. I like this big table cause it makes it easy to fold our clothes right when they come out of the dryer rather than having piles of clean clothes upstairs.



"Ha ha mom! I got a sock!"



Myra enjoying a walk around campus with Tim.



We had such a good day today :) Myra woke up around 8 am which was lovely, then while she had a nap around 9:30 I decided I would sleep as well. When Myra woke up from that I was sooo sleepy, so I brought her into bed with me and we both slept for another hour :-) I felt so happy when I woke up after that! After lunch my friend Hannah came over and brought their exersaucer for Myra to try. She loved it! I made spaghetti for dinner and then headed off to my friends Sandy and Rob's to hang out while Tim had class. It was a good day.



Something Tim and I have been having fun with is telling Myra "secrets" - we lean really close to her ear and whisper things - Myra gets really still and leans her head toward our faces and smiles :) It's fun.

Until next time....

9 comments:

Marlene Daku said...

Hi Charlotte!
Myra is such a doll! What a fun baby to have around!
So glad you have your friend Hannah and also Sandy and Rob to hang out with.
Much love to all of you!
A. Marlene

Yvonne said...

That sounds like a wonderful morning:) Myra is sooo cute. Wish I could come hang out - love you!

The W's said...

What a cute picture of Myra in the laundry!

Leanne said...

It's fun to read about your fun moments, to see great pictures :) Thanks for keeping us updated. Hope that your day is good today.

Keith - Kristen said...

Oh what a great moment to share with your baby girl, waking up from a nap cozy in your bed together. That sounds so nice. What a sweet little girl, such big smiles. I'm starting to see a little more Charlotte in her now. Beautiful :) Love you.

Sandy said...

woo-hoo! we made your blog! :-D myres is just a dish, can't wait to squeeze her next time you come over. i wanna give rob all the baby-practice he can get! ;-p have a super day, see you friday. - sandy (hi all you bc'ers!!)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha I had a lazy AM like that last week-- LOVE it! I can still tell Miss Myra has a few inches on Brennagh-- she sits so much taller in the Bumbo and the exersaucer! She just beams pure joy-- I miss you guys!

Glad you are well!

Cheers,
Tammy and Brenangh

WLJZA said...

I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!! Myra is still so cute. I can't wait for Christmas. Then we'll have two babies to entertain us. Only 17 more days of work, yay :) Love you lots. Oh, and I'll let Veranda have your share of perogies at the mcc sale.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures!
Praying for you
Aunt Ruth