Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Great Pancake Caper!



One morning last week, it occurred to me suddenly that Isaiah was very quiet. After a quick search, I found he had managed to climb onto a chair and was in the process of sneaking pancakes. :D It was so cute I had to capture the moment.





A few minutes later, when he came to find me, I thought it would be prudent to quickly check where he had been sitting and assess the mess/damage. Surprise! - No mess to be found and half eaten pancake carefully placed back on the plate. haha.... these are the kinds of moments that bring smiles in my day.

6 comments:

Gary and Ellie Loewen said...

... sneek peek into his fun personality...; can't wait to understand this little guy's chatter... ; hugs!

Dan and Lynn said...

Tee hee! What a funny little guy:).

Rachel said...

too cute! lucky you there was no mess :)

Yvonne said...

hehe:) That's so cute.

Unknown said...

what a little sweetheart - so cute.

Katrina said...

Haha, that's fabulous!