Sunday, April 6, 2008

DAY 2

Starting the day off with mate and cartoons :)





Entering Tennessee -the volunteer state



We decided we should take advantage of the opportunity and drive through Smoky Mountain National Park. It was beautiful! We kept imagining how much more beautiful all the sights would be if the weather was clear instead of being so foggy.





My favorite purple trees to see along the highway :D





Enjoying a stretch break...















I love the neon brightness of spring green!



Oops! almost missed that sign - entering South Carolina



We spent the night in Bluffton, South Carolina. I think it is my most favorite place that I have travelled to so far! It was so lush and green and pretty. :D



so there you have it...the adventures of day 2 :D

5 comments:

Jeff and Jocelyn said...

Florida, you lucky lucky guys! I have had major road trip fever, so I will just have to experience mine vicariously through you. How gorgeous!
Myra is looking precious as usual:)

Rosanna Toews said...

Love the pictures and posts. Hope you have a fabulous week in the land of Florida. Love you!

Ruth said...

Enjoy!
Thanks for the pictures, I am so wishing the snow would melt so that I could see some grass...winter is feeling very long up here in north country.
Aunt Ruth

Yvonne said...

We were gone for the weekend so I'm just now being able to catch up on blogs. What a fun trip! I've always wanted to go to Florida. I'll join Jocelyn in living vicariously through you. I really love you how "take" us along with you on your road trips. It's fun to see you daily updates. Loved the video of Myra below - she's walking so well! (Kyra liked it too):) Have a great day tomorrow!

Kirsten said...

Yay for roadtrips! What fun. I love the play by play. Can't wait to hear more.