Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday's Memories

Wow! What a fun week!!! I'm sorry I didn't keep my promise of blogging every day :( By the time I finally had some free moments at the end of each day, I was too tired to do anything but crawl into bed myself. Sorry!
Will cute pictures make up for it? :D

Monday was an easy-going, relaxing kind of day. We slept in, enjoyed the outdoor swimming pool, did some outlet mall shopping and ended the day with Fish and Chips at Downtown Disney/Pleasure Island. The forecast called for scattered showers and thunder storms - lucky us - we had sunshine and heat the whole week! :D

Splish! Splash!



(trying out the kiddie pool)







Our good friends - Anita, Ian and Nate.



"Did you know that they have lizards here!! I'm so excited!" - Tim





Downtown Disney



Myra decided she was sick and tired of sitting in her stroller and needed to walk. Fortunately, for the most part, she was content to push the stroller which made it easy to keep track of her :D





Nate and Myra enjoying each other's company :D






Now I'm going to enjoy a short mid-morning nap while I can :D
Wishing all of you moments of laughter in your day today!

8 comments:

Rosanna Toews said...

I miss you guys. Love the pictures.

Sarah said...

Looks like you've been having so much fun!! How cool that Ian and Anita joined you!! And when did Myra start walking??? Crazy.

Dan and Lynn said...

Looks like lots of fun! Love the pictures!

The W's said...

How wonderful for you you - fun, friends, sun!!!! Love the pics. Glad you could enjoy a holiday.

WLJZA said...

Love the pics. MIss you lots.

Ruth said...

sounds like you had a great time, thanks for the pictures. Maybe next trip could be Sask.????????
Have a great week
A. Ruth

Jeff and Jocelyn said...

That looked like so much fun! Kyra is sooo cute in that pool!
It's so funny to me that she is walking sooo well and Aiden, well when he wants to. She looks so small compared to him, they would look quite funny next to each other:)

Chrys said...

The cute pictures definitely make up for it! Looks like you guys are having a great time, and I wish you could send some of that beautiful sunshine our way! :)