Saturday, August 18, 2007

Home Videos

I'm soooo excited!!! I just figured out how to upload video onto my blog! (thank you Jamie!) Here are my first two videos. :)

The first one is of the windiest road ever which I blogged about previously - It was taken as we were driving highway #1 in California - the groan which you will hear is me reacting to the "g" forces as we turned the corner. Not my finest moment.



This video was taken for you Jon since you requested a video of Myra talking - she was getting tired when I took this one so it's not the best but she said "Hi" :)



Now that I've figured out how to do this I will work on getting some better footage.

Missing you all!
Sweet dreams :)

p.s. I posted two posts today so scroll down to see more pictures of Myra :-)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sure is great to hear Myra's voice and yours Charlotte & Tim! We miss you too!

Unknown said...

Yippee, thanks for recording that for me, of course she may have been saying hi to one of her other uncles or one of her grandparents for all we know. Doesn't matter she is super cute and super awesome. Thanks again. love you all lots.Jon

Russ and Carmen said...

Hey guys. What a trip! and what a great journal of your trip! We haven't had internet over the past few weeks, so I just skimmed over some of the pictures. what a good opportunity to see a bunch of the states that you maybe would never have done otherwise. Sorry, the connection here is too slow to view the videos, but I'm glad you're having a great trip. God speed as you continue. Love Carmen & Russ

Anonymous said...

Hi Froeses ~

wow, I don't think that I would have enjoyed that curvy road as much as you all seemed to...I think I would have been asking Ian to "pull over - quick!!" :S
Cute video of Myra...it's so amazing to watch her develope ~ and how quickly they change!!
We got your message last night...we were out partying at Ian's cousin's wedding. Hopefully we can chat soon!

The Brownses

Yvonne said...

It's great to see a video of Myra -now that you know how to do that we can watch her grow over the next couple of months and it won't be such a shock at Christmas:) That road is ridiculously windy - not sure if my carsick stomach would have been able to handle that:P Love you all!

WLJZA said...

Such a cute video of Myra. We loved it. Hope you have a great last couple days of driving. Love you lots.