Wednesday, August 22, 2007

www.myropolis.com :)

After posting every day for 10 days it feels like forever since I've written a post :) sorry. I've been distracted by piles of boxes and paper and laundry and Myra who keeps getting smarter and cuter every day!

For about 3 days now, Tim and I are often drawn to Myra's side by a squeal or yelp - only to find Myra with her face covered in blankets and her legs and arms flailing about. We take the covers off usually to find a very excited and happy smiling face :)
I tried to capture it on video - Myra is much calmer in this version than usual but you'll get the idea. We think she grabs the blanket from the side with the intention of eating it and then finds herself in this predicament. :)



Today for the first time I pulled out a rattle that Auntie Anita had given for Myra before she was even born. Thanks Anita - as you can see - she loves it :).

7 comments:

Yvonne said...

What a sweetheart - it was weird not seeing posts the last couple of days. How's the unpacking going? Wishing we could go for a Mill Lake walk. Love you and hope you settle in well!

Keith - Kristen said...

How sweet. Love the videos. Your going to have to give me a lesson on how to do that! Glad you guys are there safe. Love you

WLJZA said...

I sure love that little girl. She's super cute too :) Glad she's there to keep you company while you unpack. We love you lots.

Anonymous said...

Dear Myra...
I think it's pretty cool of you to be such an entertainer for your parents :) We're glad that you like the rattle!
The Browns

The W's said...

Yay! You can sleep in your own bed! Hope all the unpacking goes well and that you can settle in soon.

Kirsten said...

cute cute cute!!!

It's OK to be WEIRD! said...

What a cutie!!

I was at the library the day before yesterday and found a picture book that obviously made me think of you guys:

Tim and Charlotte

It's a cute book, and my kiddos love it! You might have to read it to Myra some day!!

Hope you are getting settled in. We've done that "travel thousands of miles away from family to study" thing, so we kind of know where you guys are at. We'll be praying!

Blessings,
~Raylene